Hello and thanks for visiting my website!
You can see my latest posts on my blog
I produce a podcast called Drawer pulls cabinet knobs 1 1/5" square oil rubbed dark bronze home decor 10pk
- 2005-2008: I studied creative writing/film studies at university and have been writing semi-professionally since then
- 2006-8: I wrote 200-word fan pieces for The Observer newspaper on my beloved Everton Football Club
- 2008-10: I wrote music reviews and recorded interviews and launched film review website A/C Air Filter Fits HITACHIZAX200/210/240/330-3 Electronic Fuel-Injection Type with fellow university friends
- 2009-10: studied landscape in film for Film Studies MA at King’s College London
- 2011: I created this website and have been publishing photography and writing focused on landscape, ecology and conservation since then
- 2012: published an article in Lost in London magazine and was commissioned to write for the book (which didn’t make the printed copy)
- 2012-2018: worked for London Wildlife Trust, also writing for local newspapers, community magazines and doing national media work on landscape and wildlife conservation
- 2013: wrote an article for Cobra Mini Ascent Bow Sight C501MY New!
- 2014: self-published my first poetry booklet, FORD RANCHERO 1973 DEALER SALES BROCHURE (6) PAGES
- 2018: began a blog about the Sussex Weald, one of the largest areas of ancient woodland remaining in the UK
- Autumn 2018: self-published my second poetry booklet, Sumptuous Beasts
- 2020: my blog went up a gear when I began to post once a week on fungi and began a macro photography blog. Thanks to everyone who supported my writing and photography during a difficult time for all
- 2021: launched my podcast 1987-1993 Ford Mustang 5.0L Vortech T Rex Fuel Pump Assem 8F201-265 70gph 265lph during the national lockdowns, featuring conversations with environmentalists, writers and artists, plus field recordings
- Autumn 2021: my photos are published in Chris Schuler’s The Wood that Built London and Tiffany Francis-Baker’s Brandt Guide to The Dark Skies of Britain & Ireland
- 2021/22: aiming to self-publish my third booklet of poems, Fool’s Wood
- Spring 2022: I’ll be published for the first time in London Wildlife Trust’s book
Thanks for taking the time to view my website and I hope you enjoy what you find or at least feel challenged by it.
I can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: August 2021